Gap report link

mikebike

just a rider
Reaction score
www.crazyguyonabike.com
Wednesday AM early I will mount the FZ6 and head north. I will meet a buddy of mine in Douglas GA then on to Franklin NC. We will meet about 6 others there and headquarter there.

THURS / FRI/ SAT we will do loops from Franklin of about 300- 350 each day. We will hit the dragon and Cherahola and many other twisties in the area.

Then on Sunday I will head back to Florida. Should be just over 2,000 miles in 5 days of riding

Will miss you guys while there ANT Steve Thatguyx darkIZ Defy and the rest. Will carve some twisties for you:rockon:

Last edited:

blchandl2

Reaction score
Visit site
Re: HEADING TO THE GAP in on this WED.

I might run into then (not literally). Had planned to be there this weekend but had to postpone. May try it this coming weekend.

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site

I bet the Smokeys are a really beautiful sight this time of year. I'll be watching your blog for pics.

Have fun and be safe.

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site

Color this weekend was starting to happen. I imagine by next weekend it should be pretty good. Esp at elevation, aka the Cherahola.

Be sure to do the circle when you see Darryl (Killboy) to get a front page shot.

Enjoy it and ride safe.

W

wrightme43

Enjoy your ride Mike, If you see Trooper Dalton tell I said Hi.

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site

Go to killyboy's highlights page, you will see how people are doing the circle.

-bryan

Jadon01

Reaction score
Visit site

Keep your eyes out for the troopers... Some buddies from work made the trip to the dragon last week said it was heavily patrolled...

mikebike

just a rider
Reaction score
www.crazyguyonabike.com
Had a great trip to the Gap and surrounding area 3 days of riding the twisties. Saw no patrolman on the Dragon or Cherahola

I did get to ride with "Franco" and his yellow R6-- those of you at the 1st Annual Deals Gap event remember that bike

here is a link to my blog with pics and storymikebike

here is a facebook link to more shotsMike Miller's Photos - Motorcycle Trip Fall 2008 -- Smokies | Facebook

PJFZ1

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like a great trip..

But you are suposed to tell everyone that the police presence is so horrible that they should never go near the place again... (just kidding).