fz6 ventura rack and bag for sale

appollo

Reaction score
Visit site
im clearing out some stuff that i no longer need and have a ventura bag and rack (in good condition) from my old FZ6 for sale.

im after $175 for them

if anyones interested let me know :)

D

Dave.TX

Had to google it to see what it may look like. If you're able to post a pic that would help immensely.

appollo

Reaction score
Visit site
the bag and rack would i think but the poles that connect to the bottom of it i reackon would be different.

thats not to say it couldnt be done but may be more effort than its worth i dont know and wouldnt want to say it would fit.

Azz

Angry Hornet
Elite Member
Reaction score
4zzdawg.com
Anybody who's looking to buy, these things are great!
I've had one for a while now, and it fits everything just nicely!
Whether I want to put my bag in there on the way to work, some groceries on the way home, or my helmet and jacket when I'm leaving the bike for a while, just chuck a padlock on it, and it works wonders :D

Nobby

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Andy. Any idea if the rack is modify-able to fit a Kwaka ZRX...

Big zrx 1100 motorcycle picture and wallpaper

Got a mate at work looking for a bag and rack.

:rockon:

The L bracket that the bag sits on are seperate from the hardware that you actually bolt to the bike.All the L brackets are the same(they do this so you can take your bag & L bracket to your next ride),so if your bud can source the bolt to the bike section he should be :D'n

stink989

Reaction score
Visit site
The Part that the bag sits on the actual rack part have different widths depending on model. I know this because my fz6 part will not go on dads diversion 900 and his fzr is different again.

Nobby

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm sure(well about 85%) I used the same bracket from yzf600 to xtx660,might have just been a co winkidink :confused:

Kicksonfz6

Reaction score
Visit site
:Flash
im clearing out some stuff that i no longer need and have a ventura bag and rack (in good condition) from my old FZ6 for sale.

im after $175 for them

if anyones interested let me know :)

Gday appollo! Is the fz6 bike rack and bag still up for sale? I live in sydney and im very interested in them!I have a 2005 fz6s if that helps.Please email me asap. Thankyou!

mave2911

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, what's your schedule? I'm working in Woodville until 1500 tomorrow, so if that suits, and/or you're nearby (I live in da hills, so may pass by on the way home) I'd like to come and have a look.

Cheers,
Rick

mave2911

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just for everyones edification, the ventura rack fits the '07 and later models ONLY.

I had a look today and it will not fit my '05. (different mounting points)

Appollo, I'm still interested in the bag, if you're wanting to sell it separately.

Cheers,
Rick

stink989

Reaction score
Visit site
The only difference in the racks are the mounting brackets. Where the 07+ bolt under the pillion peg brackets, the others have a u shape clamp. My bag set up came with both sets of brackets you just had to pick the correct ones. all the arms and rack are the same just the bottom bolt on brackets.

mave2911

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It's different at the top of the arm, too.

Mine has a bar that runs under the seat that the arms bolt on to, the ones Appollo has seem to have some sort of cylinder at the top - possibly to push into the pillion grab-rails

Cheers,
Rick

not4us

Reaction score
Visit site
I may be interested in the rack itself so Rick can have the bag...
When I bought my 05 it came with the brackets and lower arms but no rack.
The guy said he thought it was a GearSack but I'm not sure how to check...
I may measure the bar diameters and distances (if it stops raining, damn Sydney weather!) and check if it's compatible with your rack.