FZ6 Riders Show us your baby!!

SteveL

2541068604_649916602a.jpg

A lovely autumnal day (that's fall to you North Americans) in Sydney, on a ride out to Wiseman's Ferry for lunch.

Yesterday I installed heated handgrips, DB43's dual headlight, and a louder horn - all of which came in really handy today!

Chaching

Got my jacket in from Motodirect.com. $119 for jacket, gloves and bike cover. They have limited selection and sizes, but worth taking a look.

When out for a ride this morning to Hoover Dam. It was 100 degrees here in Las Vegas. Jacket was nice and comfortable.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Got my jacket in from Motodirect.com. $119 for jacket, gloves and bike cover. They have limited selection and sizes, but worth taking a look.

When out for a ride this morning to Hoover Dam. It was 100 degrees here in Las Vegas. Jacket was nice and comfortable.

I see your loyalty to the Steelers in that jacket of yours.

Chaching

Looking for some yellow wheel tape to go with my jacket. Saw some on the internet...but I rather see it in person to make sure it the right color.

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Finally got off my butt and took a photo.
'04 build, stock as a rock at this stage. Not planning on doing much, just want to do something with the exhaust, too damn quiet at the moment.

:)