And here`s mine Beloved!!! :)
2005 FZ6S
-frame sliders
-smoked turn signals
-additional side spoiler
-K&N filter
-custom seat SARGENT

...and when I bought it... :D eehhh...

... and the first ride! ;) still no license plate!

Last edited:

dumma

Reaction score
Visit site
Here is mine that I got as a Christmas gift! Currently still stock. This month, an alarm system and frame sliders will come on it.

boo68

I'm a girl dammit!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here is my baby, freshly primped for Mother's Day compliments of my hubby.

We bought her in Jan 07 with about 1800 miles on her. Came with a Fender Eliminator and modified rear signals. I have flush mount front signals that need mounting. Also, getting the Yamaha Comfort Seat before we go to NH in June. :thumbup:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here is my baby, freshly primped for Mother's Day compliments of my hubby.

We bought her in Jan 07 with about 1800 miles on her. Came with a Fender Eliminator and modified rear signals. I have flush mount front signals that need mounting. Also, getting the Yamaha Comfort Seat before we go to NH in June. :thumbup:

Nice bike! When are you coming to NH? Where are you going, if you don't mind.... perhaps the wife and I can ride with you two? There's more couples here as well. Plus a lot of singles that could ride....

Don't forget to check out the FZ6 meet for August 23rd/24th. There's a bunch of couples who will be camping out and making a White Mtns run! http://www.600riders.com/forum/usa-northeast/3625-northeast-fz6-meet-interested.html to check out the current info.

Take care!! :thumbup:

boo68

I'm a girl dammit!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
not definitive yet, but we typically go to Laconia the last 3 days of it.. this year I think we are headed north though, as Bike Week seems the same every year, although there is nothing like riding in the mountain air. We go with another family and all the kiddos. I will keep you posted as the plans get firmed up.

Take care,

Boo:D

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
not definitive yet, but we typically go to Laconia the last 3 days of it.. this year I think we are headed north though, as Bike Week seems the same every year, although there is nothing like riding in the mountain air. We go with another family and all the kiddos. I will keep you posted as the plans get firmed up.

Take care,

Boo:D

You look familiar. Ever been in the greater Portsmouth area? Old Town, ME area?

Hope you can make the Aug. meet. It's going to be a great camping trip and ride with this many couples showing up. My wife and I need to find some compact camping gear now. :D

BranNwebster

The UNO Master
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You've seen one,, well here is another. Mine

05082008033.jpg

05082008034.jpg

05082008035.jpg

Keits

Dela-Where?
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.myspace.com
Finally Got Pictures!! My bone stock '07 "slower" red FZ6 and the G/F's '07 Virago 250.
Oh... In the pic with the two goofy lookin bastards...I'm on the right in the Timberland shirt:D

-Keits