FZ6 Riders Show us your baby!!

eagle1909

The EAgle
IMG_0113.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0115.jpg

2006 FZ6 Thats my baby

youngGun

Finally got some pics of my baby! sorry she is kinnda dirty i just rode 3 hours from college to my parents house for the weekend.

H

HavBlue

Both of our rides:

His (Fz6) and me (Sz650s) bikes, awaiting the snow-melt"

IMG_3141.jpg

Lets sell the one on the left and buy a second one like the right.... snicker snicker.... That a sweet ride...

H

HavBlue

:ban::ban::ban: Traitor!!! :ban::ban::ban:

Just kidding :Sport:

ROTFLMAO....... Hey, you gotta love a chick that has mods on her bike while letting her husband fend for himself......... I like the screen, nice touch indeed...

Face it Bard she's got your number big time.....

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
ROTFLMAO....... Hey, you gotta love a chick that has mods on her bike while letting her husband fend for himself......... I like the screen, nice touch indeed...

Face it Bard she's got your number big time.....

she ordered the fairings from the dealer and she painted the screen herself, the other mods have all been presents from me to her for random occasions...

paulallender

Hey Everyone,

Just passed me bike test about 6 months ago and went out and brought an FZ6 S2, now i have her im totally hooked. Im still in the process of adding mods but its going well and i love this bike!! :)

The only difference now is that i have Rizoma Black Dynamic mirror.
Next will be a Seat Cowel and an Undertray.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

R_yan_2

here is my toy

bro, y dun u gt those gp style cf mufflers??. . . it will look more macho. . . :rockon:

btw, is it possible for you to post some sound clips of you scorpions??:Flash:

i intend to get one. one more thing, what brand is your y pipe? or can we use stock y pipe? :wav:

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Say Castle, that's a beautiful Z1. How much difference are there between the two bikes as far as performance. I heard from other riders that the Z1 handles great around the turns.

castle228

'07 Kobalt FZ1
Performance wise, I really can't compare the 2 just yet, as the wife's 6 isn't street legal yet and I've only been able to cruise it around the neighborhood. We still need to get tags for her and the we're hoping to get that done this week.

Once we get it tagged, I'll be assisting with the engine break in and I should be able to provide a bit more feedback.

Stay tuned.....

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
I never thought I'd be visiting this thread to post again but here's the upgrade from '05 to '08! :D These were taken at the 75 mile mark after installing the FAZR6 FE Kit, dual headlight mod, tank mount for camera/gps etc..., and its first oil change. Yes, the sliders are still on backorder... Shame on me if I have to lay it down before they come in. :eek:

Should have the Puig smoke racing screen installed this week along with the lead for the Battery Tender Jr. I have a Racetech spring kit to install but I'm going to wait until she's broken in. :thumbup:

View attachment 3147 View attachment 3148

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
I guess I will finally post her up in here! Purchased on Oct. 31st 2007 (yeah she's a Haloween baby) Got just over 4000 miles on her now.
-FS6 sliders
-Painted radiator covers, rear pegs, and exhaust covers.
-Air box mod
-Fazr6's fender eliminator
-more to come...
-pics go stock, painted, fender eliminator (from left to right)

Attachments

• DSCF2351.jpg
    DSCF2351.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 613
  • DSCF2362.jpg
    DSCF2362.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 609
  • DSCF2904.jpg
    DSCF2904.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 614

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Finally got some new pics with the new exhaust, thought I'd throw them up here.

Mods:
2 Bros Exhaust with 2 Bros FE kit
Puig Dark Smoke Windscreen
:Sport:

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
aj is that the "touring" screen?

I love your plate!

I dont believe it is the touring version, at least it wasn't specified as the touring screen in the product description. It is a little bit taller than the stock windscreen, and it totally changes the look of the bike, I love it.

I got it here.

I'm glad you like the plate! I thought I'd answer questions ahead of time...it's an FZ6 Bro!! haha :Sport:

jefjacks

here is my new toy 2007 FZ6 no real mods yet. I did lay it down after hitting some gravel spread out on the road. this is the before pic!