Funny Sight

chokeslam512

Dental Floss Tycoon
Reaction score
Visit site
I was riding home from work yesterday and saw a distraught lad carrying a gas can down the road. I didn't think much of it until I got about a mile further and saw his car. I knew what the car was but my brain didn't want to believe it but sure enough it was a black Lamborghini Countach. I'm not sure what was more puzzling, the fact that he let a car like that run out of gas or the fact that he was carrying an empty gas can from the car....

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was riding home from work yesterday and saw a distraught lad carrying a gas can down the road. I didn't think much of it until I got about a mile further and saw his car. I knew what the car was but my brain didn't want to believe it but sure enough it was a black Lamborghini Countach. I'm not sure what was more puzzling, the fact that he let a car like that run out of gas or the fact that he was carrying an empty gas can from the car....

With a 1 gallon can he would have to be within about 4 miles of a gas station to even make it without running out again...

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
With a 1 gallon can he would have to be within about 4 miles of a gas station to even make it without running out again...

haha oh man that would be so brutal having to go back and forth like a whole bunch of times cuz you cant carry more than 2 jerry cans at once and the gas station is pretty far away

should have taken pics and posted them on some lambourghini forums

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just read a review of one of the new superbikes (was it the Duc 1098?) and the damn thing didn't have a gas gauge!

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just read a review of one of the new superbikes (was it the Duc 1098?) and the damn thing didn't have a gas gauge!

its italian. ur supposed to put your hand on top of the gas tank and close your eyes and sense how much gas is in there. use the force.