First year of college=DONE!

CZAR357

Reaction score
Visit site
Today I just finished my first year of college. A little worried about one of my classes(programming in java) but for the most part I think/know i did well. got an A in psychology and a B in physics. Also got an A in English. Still waiting for my Calculus grade but I know I passed. Java is done, and I hope I passed. Nothing I can do now. Just so excited that my first year is done and decided to share! Finally got some alcohol in my system and its great! Finally relaxed and get to have fun for a few months! Still gotta work but that is no big deal. Working dairy at S&S is easy. Will definately be riding A LOT! BTW, above 7000 rpm rocks! so much power! plus getting to 110+ like nothing is fun. finnaly out of the break in period, just in case you didnt know. Well, I am done. just felt like posting something.

fz6nick

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Visit site
Today I just finished my first year of college. A little worried about one of my classes(programming in java) but for the most part I think/know i did well. got an A in psychology and a B in physics. Also got an A in English. Still waiting for my Calculus grade but I know I passed. Java is done, and I hope I passed. Nothing I can do now. Just so excited that my first year is done and decided to share! Finally got some alcohol in my system and its great! Finally relaxed and get to have fun for a few months! Still gotta work but that is no big deal. Working dairy at S&S is easy. Will definately be riding A LOT! BTW, above 7000 rpm rocks! so much power! plus getting to 110+ like nothing is fun. finnaly out of the break in period, just in case you didnt know. Well, I am done. just felt like posting something.

ya.... college is over rated..... well after getting a .923 gpa outa 4 it is.... so i joined the trades and now have a career in hvac which rarely ever goes slow. plus I wont be paying on college loans for the next 10-15 years! average hvac tech starts out at 18 an hour btw

So what im getting at is stay in college. for sure...... dont wanna have to bust your butt the rest of your life! ill be going back someday...

ohh ya as for the 7k plus rpms..... awesome!!!!!! try going about 5-7 mph and gun it in first.... nice wheelie, but dont worry you shouldnt flip

Luiz

Reaction score
Visit site
I just finished my first year too. I'm glad you did well in your classes. The year went by way to fast though!

I am in your same boat, working the whole summer but I am also going to take a class at the community college at home.

What is your major?

scoobydrvr

Reaction score
Visit site
What is your major?

+1, sounds like engineering with Java programming. I switched to electrical and spend the past 3 semester mopping up the classes I should have taken as a freshman and sophomore. Glad you got some of the sucky, washout classes out of the way.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well done!

If I need java I fire up the expresso machine or hirer a dude or dudette to be the code monkey...as I'm smart enough to know I can't do it.

keira

Mrs. Reiobard
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats!!! Enjoy the feeling, and enjoy the next three years - they go way too fast. And then you find yourself going back. And trust me, it is way less fun after the Bachelor's......

necrotimus

Stop looking at my title!
Reaction score
Visit site
Enjoy your time at school. Take time to do those things you may never be able to do again... once you are done no spring breaks or summers off.

marke14

running on empty
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Man I wish I could go back to undergrad... :banghead:

F--ing A, man. F--ing A.

The girls - the carefree attitude - being around other students - the feeling that the future was wide open to any possibility. Good stuff, that "college."

I was back on my college campus the other day and it was so great to be back. If I had a significant life-changing event, I would probably go back to school. :D