Visit site
2DdOCHR.gif

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm posting here for visibility purposes -

A quick shout out to [MENTION=12557]sniff6[/MENTION] for posting some great links and videos in the military section! Lots of history in there, take a look and learn something about our past! http://www.600riders.com/forum/military-forum/ Keep it coming. Good stuff and Thanks!

Rep for a your efforts! :thumbup:

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Too much! Only in America!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PS_zGyGCvZ8"]USA: World's biggest Tetris game - on the side of a skyscraper - YouTube[/ame]

rumblestrip

Coffee Drinker
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My friends were laughing about this the other day. In case you can't tell from the pic, a moth decided to crawl under my windscreen and spend its final moments there. It may be there for a while... :D

he8e5edy.jpg

ccew

Reaction score
Visit site
My friends were laughing about this the other day. In case you can't tell from the pic, a moth decided to crawl under my windscreen and spend its final moments there. It may be there for a while... :D

he8e5edy.jpg

LOL...before I bought my 2008, I went to see a 2004...it had leaves and debris stuck down there.:shakehead:

Ohendo

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Ahhh, you've discovered the secret compartment on our bikes. I have all kinds of stuff down there for safe-keeping. Old ear plugs, dead stink bugs and bees, and an emergency contact card with out of date info.