watch

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Dont blame me I didnt write it, it just made me chuckle.....

THE HUSBAND STORE
A store that sells new husbands has just opened in Brisbane, where a woman may go to choose a husband. Among the instructions at the entrance is a description of how the store operates.
You may visit the store ONLY ONCE! There are six floors and the attributes of the men increase as the shopper ascends the flights. There is, however, a catch: you may choose any man from a particular floor, or you may choose to go up a floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building!
So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband...
On each floor the signs on the doors read:
Floor 1 - These men have jobs.
Floor 2 - These men have jobs and love kids.
Floor 3 - These men have jobs, love kids, and are extremely good looking. "Wow," she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going. She goes to the fourth floor and sign reads:
Floor 4 - These men have jobs, love kids, are drop-dead good looking and help with the housework. "Oh, mercy me!" she exclaims, "I can hardly stand it!" Still, she goes to the fifth floor and sign reads:
Floor 5 - These men have jobs, love kids, are drop-dead gorgeous, help with the housework, and have a strong romantic streak. She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor and the sign reads:
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
Floor 6 - You are visitor 3,261,496,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please. Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store.
THE WIFE STORE
Floor 1 - has wives that love sex.
Floor 2 - has wives that love sex and have money.
The third through sixth floors have never been visited.

rumblestrip

Coffee Drinker
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Happy April 1st, everyone! Blah

harley davidson acquired by japanese owned kawasaki motor company ltd

harley davidson acquired by japanese owned kawasaki motor company ltd

Breaking News
Milwaukee, April 1, 2014 — Harley-Davidson, Inc. (HOG) has announced agreement to be acquired by Japanese owned Kawasaki Motor Company LTD today, Tuesday, April 1, 2014 for an undisclosed sum. The public is invited to attend an audio webcast with Kevin Wardell, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer and John Only, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Harley-Davidson, Inc. from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM (Central Time). A downloadable slide presentation will also be available as support to the webcast.

Commentary from the acquiring company Kawasaki Motor Company LTD:

“This is a great day for motor-bicyclists all over the world. Now you will all be able to say you own a Harley but pay much lower prices due to major cost savings of substituting plastic for the steel parts, a practice commonly known in our great Kawasaki/Harley Davidson facsimiles! Non-Riders all over the world will still be able to buy closets full of ‘Harley Davidson apparel’ without actually needing to know how to ride a motorcycle. In addition, we will send rider certificates upon request to anybody who would like to look as if they ride a motorcycle, this will be stamped with the official seal of approval by Kawasaki Motor Company LTD readable via a Sturgis secret decoder ring.” – Kesuke Morita Miyagi – Chairman of Kawasaki Motor Company LTD Kawasaki Kawasaki

Company Background:
Kawasaki Motor Company, LTD. is the parent company of Harley-Davidson Motor Company (as of now…*****es) and Harley-Davidson Financial Services (FYI, your payments will be in Yen from now on) – or, at least as long as April Fools day lasts!

HD-JP

FYI, none of this is in the least bit true.

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Some fun facts to come to grip with:
In 2013 a record of 17:11.572 with an avg speed of 131.671 mph was set at the Isle of Man TT course. And we all know how crazy that looks at 185 ++ mph!

Picture this: Now do that as a passenger in a SIDECAR! In 2007 posting a lap time of 19:24.24 with an average speed of 116.667 mph!

Those are some Big Ones!

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Do you know what brewery it is?
They still make a fine beer called Spitfire I wonder if there is any connection?
Nelly

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Since the post I (being an aerosexual nerd) did some investigating :thumbup: & the story was actually uncovered by James May (Top Gear) while filming his show called 'Drink To Britain' & while there are a few variations in the story all the history point towards it being a Westerham’s Black Eagle Brewery Pale Ale :D :D

WESTERHAM PALE ALE: The Beer That Saved Britain In World War II | NC Beer Magazine

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, I'm finally retiring from the guv'mint and becoming a mirror inspector. That's something I can really see myself doing.

VWLQyZW.gif