Close call today! (diagram included. lol)

arsity

Reaction score
Visit site
So, I ran a few errands today on the FZ6 and was headed home when I was nearly ran over by a van.

I was approaching a normal stop when I noticed a vehicle making a VERY wide turn. All I could say was "WTF!?" as I quickly stopped about 3-4 car lengths away from the stop. The vehicle turned into my lane, then swerved a few feet away from me and back into their correct lane. I made eye contact with the driver as she passed, and it was an old lady with a terrified look on her face. I stayed there frozen for a moment shaking my head. Then I hear a guy from behind yell "DAAAAAAAMN! I felt that man!" lol.

I was just glad I was able to stop in time to avoid being hit, and lucky that there werent any cars behind me at the time. :D

mave2911

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, there's your problem! If the diagram is anything to go by, you were on the wrong side of the road! (as deemed by ones ability to draw ones sword in a hurry)

You Americans have it all wrong.....

Cheers,
Rick

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Now why would a close call be LOL? Did you use your horn? I consider using the horn as the ultimate exclamation point for someone who F'd up! That's if you have a manly horn, not the wimpy stock horn.

Yes, LOL..for the previous comments.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm very glad you're okay and I was just talking to one of the California Hiway Patrol Administrators and they will be contacting you for permission to use your artwork in their new accident forms! Stellar! :D

phranK2k11

Chat Camper :)
Reaction score
Visit site
Her path of travel looks an awful lot like a "?"....maybe she had a question for you LOL

Jokes aside, glad it was just a close call and you're ok!

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
LOL @ diagram! Good job not getting run over! :thumbup:

Crap like that happens all the time.. as Kenny said, use your horn and use it EARLY.. don't be shy. I don't care if people think I'm an a-hole if it'll keep me alive.

PosterFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
How would you survive riding in New York City, lol.

glad you are okay dude.

with time you will just shrug off these events.