Camera Mount...

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
selling a camera mount i purchased on Ebay... only used it once... Ended up getting a GOPRO camera...

Sells on ebay for $33 + $10 shipping... ill do it for $25 shipped (US)

Made out of 1/4 steel.. nicely made. (i do sheetmetal for a living, its very good quality, laser cut)

Here is the ebay listing also... This is the same auction/seller i got mine from (of course this is a newer listing)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D1&item=380117240992&category=10066&viewitem=
240c_1.JPG

ebay-FZ1-FZ6.jpg

Last edited:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have this same mount. Worth the price folks! It's not only a camera mount but will hold about anything you want to put on it.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Few people interested, i might just have to fab a few of these up at the shop, it would be crazy easy to do...

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This item may possibly still be for sale, i sent a PM to the next person, because the first person went MIA for a few days (not trying to be a jerk, just kinda strapped for cash, cant wait a week for a final yes or no) Any other takers?

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
sweet, i have one person i have to give the opportunity to first since he PMed me first.. then it goes to you... cool?