Awsome skills on FZ6's

sweber_7

Reaction score
Visit site
i enjoyed the part at about 230 when the guy almost went in the ditch after the burnout........ impressive.

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice shorts! lol

this is still the best FZ6 stunt video I have seen

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQSwSXislzE]YouTube - Over the screen[/ame]

Fred

M em b er e d
Reaction score
www.robietech.com
Hey look, a Youtube video of burnouts and wheelies set to techno music. I've never seen one of those before.

*yawn*

Fred

jmerch44

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah man, I learned along time ago that very few people on this site appreciate that kind of fun. For some reason they see it as sin. I ****ing love it. It's only a waste if you can't afford the tires.

Gilo-FZ6

Riding the Big Honda
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
^ LOL ^ ..i get wheelies..i enjoy wheelies ..i can even understand why you might want to perfect the art of a rolling burnout..but why in hells name would you want WALK around in circles shredding your tyres while red lining your motor ? ..does this "manoever" even have a name?

anyhow im off now to push my bike up and down the road to do stoppies

deeptekkie

Reaction score
Visit site
Whatever. It takes all kinds to make the ball spin. To me it's just abuse of a fine piece of machinery. (Maybe he was into crop circles in a past life?)

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have a friend that has a dedicated stunt bike. Basically he bought a crash bike and fixed it good enough to stunt with. Its not street legal etc. As far as tires for him the dealerships save them for him. He uses takes offs. I agree that taking a spotless bike and doing these things with them is stupid. But as far as stunting goes as long as it is done safely I enjoy it.