Visit site
Hope you don't mind me chipping in:

83245245326105722910295.jpg

:BLAA:

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Would of been better if your bike was parked on the other side of the gate-sign.

:D

I like your style...but I'll have to wait till I can get someone to go out there with me and I can take my belly pan off cause there's a bog on both sides, but being a paulding county native ( the county with more 4x4s then any other county in the states) I might just have to give it a " AWWW WHAT'DA HELL" or a rednecks famous last words " hey y'all watch dis"

yamihoe

Professional test dummy
Reaction score
Visit site
lets expand from just Paulding to most of the south,,,, Coweta where im from has its share of trucks, we ride our dirtbikes down the street and hunt off the back porch,,,lol

tejkowskit

Gold Member
Reaction score
Visit site
nice. I did that to my buddies 2002 r6 last year with electrical tape. Its really cool because it has the 2 separate circles for the brake light.

Evitzee

Reaction score
Visit site
Only picture worth sharing from today's ride but to me it's a damn good one

That's cool, until you get some a-hole in a cage behind you who wants to play around with you. There are plenty of them around, unfortunately. I don't like to provoke clowns in cars.

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Once in a while, it's best to pay attention to signs. (The bridge is a footbridge--not reinforced to support motor vehicle weight.)

That literally would be the famous last words "hey y'all watch this"