19/6 Nürburgring Nordschleife trip/track day

Unseen

Reaction score
Visit site
I planned to go there at the start of this month, but didn't because the weather was to bad (rain). So we're giving it another shot on Friday 19th of June :D

Friday the 19th of June I plan to do a trip to the infamous Nordschleife of the Nürburgring, in the beautiful Eifel mountain area in the west of Germany. The Nordschleife circuit aka Die Grüne Hölle (The green hell), aka The Ring, is opened that day from 14.00 till 19.30 for tourists. I plan to go there with some friends, also people with (nice) cars, do some rounds ourselves on the circuit and hang out and enjoy watching other people's vehicles. For more info on the public access to the circuit see here.

Prices (toll) are: 1,0 Round € 23,00; 4,00 Rounds € 76,00; 8,0 Rounds € 146,00; 15 Rounds € 251,00; 25,0 Rounds € 391,00.

We are departing from Utrecht in the Netherlands, which is ~ 300km from the Ring. Leaving at 8.00 we should arrive around 11.00.

Why do we go on a weekday? On weekends and public holidays it's just to busy on the circuit. Sometimes the circuit is even closed for motorcycles on those days :eek:

If anyone likes to join or meet up at The Ring, please let me know :welcome:

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Andre, I really hope the weather holds for you this time.
Unfortunately my weekend passes are all used up at the moment :( but this is because I'm going to Groningen for a long weekend to ride with a bunch of guys from my work on the first full weekend in June :cheer:

Looking forward to seeing the pics from the ring :thumbup:

BTW how many laps will you be doing?

scottsst

Reaction score
Visit site
I have heard from a couple friends that lived/worked over there for a couple years and all of them say the same thing ride the ring during the week there are less people on track. have fun out there its a dream of mine to ride the ring I hope to do it in a couple years