Yamaha OEM Comfort Seat

ChanceCoats123

Reaction score
Visit site
So I purchased this seat over the past winter because I thought the original seat was uncomfortable (in hindsight, my technique was lacking). The seat is in perfect shape, and IS more comfortable than the stock seat, but also weighs about twice as much. After completing a 350 mi each way ride this summer on the stock seat, I've decided that I don't really need this comfort seat after all.

So now my loss is your gain! I'm looking to get 100 + half the cost of shipping. The seat does have a locking bracket already so you won't need to swap from your stock seat.

I'll get some pictures up later today since I'm at work right now, but feel free to ask questions.

Payment methods: Bitcoin via Bitstamp bid price at time of transaction or verified, non-credit card PayPal.

Thanks for looking!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ChanceCoats123

Reaction score
Visit site
Replied to your pm.

Considering the size and weight of this package, I would rather not ship to international buyers. Thanks for understanding!

Here are the pictures of the seat. It's in pristine condition.

8b1d49db275246b952c6799af36d71a3.jpg

c756a03e799c1163a960efe8d200b198.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

ChanceCoats123

Reaction score
Visit site
If I might ask - what was wrong with your technique?

I wasn't holding my weight up with my legs. So my butt got nice and sore, when in reality you should be supporting yourself to take some of the weight off your bum. As mentioned in the OP, I did a 350 mi ride each way on the stock seat and it was not nearly as bad as some hour long rides I had last summer.