Vanson Mark II Cobra

MitsuFootDr

Reaction score
Visit site
After 2 years of saving a few dollars here and there, I finally bought my Vanson Mark II Cobra. What a wonderful jacket. This is truly the finest leather jacket that I've ever owned. The fit an finish is great. The thickness of the leather is tough as nails. Mix that with the included CE armor in the elbow, forearm, shoulders, and back - and this is one fantastic piece of safety equipment. This would be my second Vanson product - I have a Vent Max 4 jacket for summer riding - and they are both of the same high caliber craftsmanship. I took the Cobra out for a test ride yesterday, and that stiff leather could use some breaking in. No better way to break in a motorcycle jacket other than to.....ride with it! I got to test out the ventilation system (air curtain they call it) that is built into the jacket - and it works as advertised keeping me nice and cool. Upon zipping up the inlet and exhaust vents, the jacket converts into being warm and wind-proof. For me, the Cobra Mark II is perfect for riding temps of about 80 F and below, above which I would just switch to the Vent Max.

I really think with this jacket - you get what you pay for. My dad has a Vanson sport rider pro perf that he wears routinely, in perfect working order, and looks great.....that he bought new in 1993. And this seems to be a common story, as long as you don't out-grow these jackets, they just seem to last longer than most. So, good job Vanson, you guys make some awesome stuff!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php