Track day with Ti2TT - Discounted!

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
The following letter is from my friend Rick Becker. If you are interested, send me a message or PM me and I'll put you in touch with him via email.

From Rick:

Hi Folks,

I’m helping spread the word for Take it 2 The Track, who have prepared a deep discount day for Tuesday September 9th at Streets of Willow. Yes, it’s Tuesday. Yes, it’s Streets. Suck it up and call in sick. But here’s the best part; it’s only $100. That’s $50 less than the going rate for that track, a 33% discount, a third off, or two-thirds the normal cost. Yes, folks, that’s right! At this deep discounted rate you can afford one of those cool Velcro applied helmet-Mohawks for your wheelies across the front straight!

It started as an exclusive military event that was only half registered. They’ve opened up to friends and family, so if you’re interested, respond back to me ASAP and I’ll give you the link to sign up. It’s not on their normal website.

Also, I’m going be running a reduced cost 13ike Camp that day. If you’re not familiar with my program, come check it out! For an additional $50 on to your C-group tuition you can attend my track-orientation program helping prepare your technique for track speeds, and develop your existing skills. I do a lot of on-track filming and send a DVD of the day to all participants!

Cheers,
Rick Becker