Sunday 6th Border Patrol Ride!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry Cliff, stupid spell check. I meant my next visit maybe , not Monday. I didn't catch it either. Thank you for putting the pic tho, I'll give you more than a days notice for a funeral:thumbup:

Too late! You and Katy are riding with us tomorrow. You know... What are friends for!?!?! :p

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
We had a great ride today. Joe & Katy were with us the whole way.

e8e6y4uv.jpg

It was quite warm for the first few stages of our ride, but was beautiful up in the higher elevations. We went to the Pine House Cafe, and everyone ordered the special. A stupendous western bacon cheeseburger. I didn't think to get a pic of them, but they were towers of deliciousness.

My friend Mike seemed to fit in well. It's fun when all the riders in the group are experienced and can match whatever pace the lead rider sets.

We took a couple more pics before saying goodbye in Santa Ysabel.

ne5u5ydy.jpg

sa8eteja.jpg

kenh

Ride Like Your Invisible!
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
We had a great ride today. Joe & Katy were with us the whole way.

e8e6y4uv.jpg

It was quite warm for the first few stages of our ride, but was beautiful up in the higher elevations. We went to the Pine House Cafe, and everyone ordered the special. A stupendous western bacon cheeseburger. I didn't think to get a pic of them, but they were towers of deliciousness.

My friend Mike seemed to fit in well. It's fun when all the riders in the group are experienced and can match whatever pace the lead rider sets.

We took a couple more pics before saying goodbye in Santa Ysabel.

ne5u5ydy.jpg

sa8eteja.jpg
I really wished Michigan was a little bit closer to you Hoons! Thanks for sharing.