Sold my FZ6... but not going anywhere

famous556

TV4 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Hello everyone. I just sold my FZ6 today and was never so sad to sell anything. Unfortunately it's just not a good time for me to have a bike and it needed to go to someone who would have the time to appreciate it as I once did. I just wanted to take this time to thank this forum for all of the information and knowledge and experience you all have shared with me over the last two years. I've seen many posts like this one and I have always thought that I would never truly leave the forum, no matter what I was driving or riding at the time.

So thank all of you for your thoughtful contributions and for making my ownership of my bike such a pleasurable experience.

The new owner is local to me and he has been turned on to this forum. If he wants to introduce himself I'm sure he will.

So it's not goodbye but just a thank you for this great forum.

Allen:thumbup:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Definitely hang with us because you've always been great at participating and helping to make this a great forum! You'll be back with a ride before you know it! :)

famous556

TV4 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Sucks that you had to sell, but hopefully it won't be too long before you're back on 2 wheels!

I'm sure it won't be too long. Let me get settled into my new career once done with school and I'm sure I'll be getting the itch again... maybe an FZ1 next time around though :D

famous556

TV4 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Definitely hang with us because you've always been great at participating and helping to make this a great forum! You'll be back with a ride before you know it! :)

Thanks for the kind words Cliff. I've always enjoyed discussion forums and particularly discussion on this forum. When people say this is the greatest forum in all the web I truly believe that is no stretch. Nicest bunch of folks I've ever chatted with on here. I'm happy to be a part of this great site.

2006_FZ6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry the bike had to go, but good to hear you're still hanging out with us! Best of luck in the short term and hope you're back on two wheels soon!