Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Have you decided on a route???

Jerry

We can meet at Bedford Court off the 15 on 79. The we can tool up till Sage road to Hemet then up the mountains. I don't know what route you'll be meeting us from. Kerri and Linda will be with me coming up from SD.

Kerri's headed here right now and we'll have dinner and she'll stay here tonight.

It'll be warm but it'll be a nice ride!

Jblk9695

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.MachiningbyBlake.com
We can meet at Bedford Court off the 15 on 79. The we can tool up till Sage road to Hemet then up the mountains. I don't know what route you'll be meeting us from. Kerri and Linda will be with me coming up from SD.

Kerri's headed here right now and we'll have dinner and she'll stay here tonight.

It'll be warm but it'll be a nice ride!

I'll head out to Idyllwild from the Banning side and cruise toward Hemet tell I see you all:D
What time are you meeting up??
Jerry

Last edited:

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I hope everyone has a safe, fun ride and get home without any incidents. :thumbup:

With Cliff and Jerry leading it shouldn't be too hard.... :D

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, it's almost 6:00 p.m. and I see Jerry's logged on...
where's the ride report and pics...? :BLAA:

Jblk9695

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.MachiningbyBlake.com
Enjoyed meeting Linda and Kerry and had a great ride. Had lunch in Idyllwild with some threatening thunder storms overhead, Cliff made us go inside just in case of lighting, I figured it would be a good way to re-charge my battery:spank:
Railed down Hwy 243 to a very HOT Banning, you were right on Cliff, 101 degrees. Will post some video soon. For now some photo's
Linda, very nice sounding FJR--
P1020205800x600.jpg

Iron Butt Kerry who made me promise no pics, so here's one with her helmet on
P1020211800x600.jpg

You know who:D
P1020207800x600.jpg

Got home and it was 109:eek: Had to down a Gater Aid and some water just to cool off a little.

Jerry

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Cliff is the epitome of cool.... :rockon:

Thanks for the pics Jerry, looks like everyone had a great day, as always. :thumbup:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
It's 100 bazillon degrees out there and look who's Mr. Cool in a long sleeve shirt :Flip:

Cliff, you rock.
That's my Pearl Azumi summer shirt! All the orange is mesh venting and did we need it today! Linda said her air temp indicator on her FJR1300 said 113 at one point but I don't think it was actually that high although geared up it was hard to believe we'd survive the heat. Keeping moving a stripping down and staying in shade were paramount. Lots of agua!

It was so hot I didn't pay too much attention to pics and video today but I'll have a little short video of Kerri behind me shot off the tail of my bike.

We hit a little rain on the west side of the mountains going home.

And yeah I heard that thunder sitting under those hundred foot pines on top on the mountain at the Gnome and said, Let go inside! :eek:

Linda on her Feejer. Linda hasn't been out for a decent ride in 3 years
Pic%2520007.jpg

Linda and Kerri at the Gnome
Pic%2520003.jpg

Yeah I know....Kerri won't let us show her face and she's pretty!
Jerry, Linda and Kerri

Pic%2520004.jpg

Another great ride with great friends! :)

Video:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lx71TlF6bpM]Idyllwild 8 9 12 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited: