Scorpion EXO-1000 Apollo Matte Anthracite Helmet WOW great deal!

ngsm13

Reaction score
Visit site
NICE.

Still haven't worn my EXO-400, wonder if it's worth the price difference ($70 vs. $135)...

ngsm13

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, my roommate has an EXO-1000... too bad he doesn't wear the same size as me so I could try it on...

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
That's a really good deal for that helmet! I have one and they're a good helmet. For that price? wow! You do have to try them on though....

BH322893

Pastry Chef
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.HarpersBakery.net
I just ordered mine in blue through NewEnough, they are gonna do a price match from the 149.95 plus free s/h post on cyclegear.com

I tried to see if the local dealer would be able to match this deal but the lowest he'd go was 250

YAY so excited, can't wait until it gets here

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site
I started with the EXO-700 helmet wore it a short while then had to get another one, a EXO-400 becuase the 700 was a little too small. To be honest I cannot tell the difference between the 400 and the 700 - they both are really decent quality. Happy with them

I still have the EXO-700 in medium if anyone wants it. Mint condition only worn for 1000 miles of riding. Will let it go pretty cheap. PM if interested and for photos.

For the EXO-1000. That will probably be my next helmet simply becuase of the flip down sun visor. Having to carry the extra tinted faceshield is a pain and even though they change out easily that doesn't help if you suddenly get blinded by sun. Definately want the EXO-1000 next.

RustBoxBrad

Reaction score
Visit site
I bought a blue one from my local Cycle Gear on Friday. I couldn't justify paying an extra $40 for the silver one. It'll be in Tuesday.. I'm stoked! :rockon: I've been riding with my beat Icon lid for too long.