Sat-Sun April 20 - 22: Missouri & Arkansas

soupflakes

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys. Pretty new to this forum, but just thought I'd let everyone know, we are planning a weekend camping trip this upcoming April. One of my buddies I go to school with is setting this up. One thing: We are NOT the typical college motorcycle riders and will NOT be shredding everything at a hundred percent. We like to have fun through the twisties, but keep it at or just a little above the speed limit most of the time. This is just a fun trip, and actually a really beautiful ride through the Ozarks. I am attaching all of the info given by the guy setting this up, just thought I'd see if anyone else wanted to go.

I am planning a weeked motorcycle camping trip through the MO Ozarks down into the Arkansas Ozarks in April or May. The three posible weekends are the last two in April and the first one in May. The tenative plan is to leave Rolla, MO on friday around mid day and snake through the hilly parts of the ozarks to the southeast of Rolla and then ride along the AR/MO border to Bull Shoals and cross into AR. We are gonna stay at the Bull shoals white river campground over the two nights. Saturday the plan is to ride around the AR Ozark Mountains in the Northeast section of AR and then back again for camping the night. I think we are only going to cook food at the campsite for sat. night the rest of the trip I believe we will be stopping for food. Then Back to Rolla on Sun. Probably just straight home.
Fateddy, maybe you would be interested in showing off some of your AR roads in person.
Anyone who is up for it is welcome to come along it looks like right now there are 4 people including myself.
Attachment:

This is Part One of the adventure. The Friday Portion of the trip. The part in the blue shaded area is a part of MO that I wanted to go through but there is only so much you can do in one trip lol... Plus its close enough to do some other day with my girl.
Attachment:

Camp Trip Part 1.JPG [ 134.3 KiB | Viewed 31 times ]

And then Part Two. Saturday in Arkansas.
Attachment:

soupflakes

Reaction score
Visit site
Whoops, maps didn't come through, here is the planned routes. We will be starting in Rolla, MO, then heading down to Arkansas, spending the night, going on a nice ride Saturday through the hills of Arkansas, then coming back Sunday.

soupflakes

Reaction score
Visit site
Well now I need to get a new bike before this can happen. Wrecked mine, guy pulled out in front of me in his car. Definitely getting another FZ6 though!!!