S2 cans

dynamo-acl

Reaction score
Visit site
hi im new here and although I dont own a fazer I am currently looking at buying an S2 for my missus and for me to take my daughter out for some runs

She wants me to buy a set of stainless cans. I have the chance of a set second hand but as we dont have the bike as yet we cant tell if they fit as they are from an 05 underseat model

so simple question really

do the 05 cans fit an 07 s2

I have been surfing this forum lately and Im imprresed with it with what seem like sensible people and not the retards we get on the gixxer site. Some of the vids are good also

thnx

hobbit

Short fat and hairy :))))
Reaction score
Visit site
the system is already a full stainless one on the S2, you mean you want LOUD cans :D good for you got them on all mine bar th S2, not sure if they will fit best bet is to check up on the dealers sites like Scorpion and Leo Vince to see if their 05' will fit the S2 and welcome to the forum

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi mate and welcome ...

I know someone posted on another forum that they purchased an 06 leo vince exhaust for his S2. The only difference was the cat eliminator pipe length. I would certainly check though mate with the supplier. (they may have been wrong)

Good luck with the purchase ;)

dynamo-acl

Reaction score
Visit site
thnx for the info guys and we have now purchased a set of brand new leo vince cans from a nice guy in Italy for a decent price

there is a slight difference somewhere as leo vince post a diff number for the s2

And i dont mind saying ther the best looking cans i have ever seen

damn beautiful, thank you for asking:rockon:

and the sound is amazing[sorry no sound pics]. At tickover up to 30 there the deepest ive ever heard apart from an akropovic on a MT-01 i tested. Above 30 they settle down unless u open it wide for some hooray. so u basically get the safety of a loud can when in slow traffic without the constant droning at speed and this with baffles in

heres some pics

b010.jpg

b014.jpg

Philoz

Reaction score
Visit site
I fitted a set of Carbon Can Co pipes from a 2004 FZ6 to my 2007 S2. They went straight on - no problems at all with the cat or pipework. Very happy!

Incidentally, in Oz and there are very, very few FZ6 parts on ebay. I ended up buying the pipes off a UK ebay seller and shipping them out. Still only cost half the new price over here so it worked out well.

Phil