Rider down...fz6joker

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks SO much for posting up!! What a relief that you are doing well enough to post up. Hoping you are fully recovered soon, and back on two wheels.
ATGATT all the way!! :thumbup:

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Glad to see you are on the mend. The way I pictured it was NOTHING compared to the actual pictures. You are one lucky guy!

RJ2112

Reaction score
www.etsy.com
Thanks for posting! Looking at the bike, and where it ended up........knowing you fit thorough the same space...... I am VERY happy to see you are able to post. Your kitty cat called. It wants about 7 of it's lives back.

Rest up, do all of the PT they tell you to as soon as they tell you to start. The sooner you start getting some mobility back, the easier it will come.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow.. glad you're still with us, man! Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I've got another update for you guys...

Yesterday, Daniel was moved from UK hospital in Lexington to a rehab hospital in his hometown of Ashland, KY. As it turns out, the rehab hospital is the same hospital where he works, so he'll now be among people he knows.

I wasn't able to get to UK to see him before he was moved, but PJ and Paige did and they said his recovery at this point is remarkable. He's much more awake and alert and even sitting in a chair and able to chat on the phone.

I'm hoping he'll stop in here at some point over the next few weeks so he can see all the wonderful support you guys have given him.

Keep bringing the well-wishes and once again, thank you!
You have been a real rock to Daniel, thanks so much for keeping us updated and passing on all of our best wishes.
Dan keep going well with the recovery mate and we look forward to you dropping in when your able.

Neil

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I thought I should clarify something. While I was waiting on the ambulance I asked if somebody could take pictures. I can't remember why I was asking but I'm glad I did. I didn't want you guys thinking that somebody was just rudely taking shots of me while I was down.
It's great to hear from you, I am delighted that your recovery is going well. I think that youth was also on your side. Thanks for posting and we all wish you well with your recovery.
Nelly

ewink5

BigMonster
Reaction score
Visit site
Man, that's a cold quote about asphalt and cleaning the gene pool. We don't want to completely eliminate daring and risk from our gene pool. If cave men stayed in caves for safety all the time, human development would surely be delayed. There is much to be said for those willing to take chances and explore the boundaries of our existence, to bring new adventure and excitement to our lives.

iviyth0s

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm wishing you the quickest of recoveries, and glad that you're showing improvement!!

Seeing both you and the FZ like that makes me sad :(

Last edited: