Ride to Work Day - June 16

MG-242

Reaction score
Visit site
I didn't see any other related posts so I thought I'd throw this one up.

Monday, June 16th is the 23rd annual Ride to Work day. The objective is to create more of an awareness for motorcycles. Where I work I organize a ride to lunch that day. We only have a few hundred employees at this location and we normally get close to a dozen riders many who don't normally ride to work. Give it a go! Here's the link -

Ride To Work | Ride To Work::

:thumbup:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Irony: I ride to work every day, but car-pooled today, because I knew traffic would be really bad (and it was) and I couldn't go later because I had an early meeting :(

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
I rode in (as usual). Awesome weather here this morning but looking like the heat is coming and 93-99F are the highs every day this week. Mesh it is!

JeffSez59

Reaction score
Visit site
Well isn't it my luck that I don't have work Mondays..[emoji16] ,though I ride to work everyday anyway so I guess I'll just take a nice sight seeing ride today [emoji106]

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
As most days I rode into work today.

Irony: I ride to work every day, but car-pooled today, because I knew traffic would be really bad (and it was) and I couldn't go later because I had an early meeting :(

Double Irony (is that wrinkly ;)) In the Netherlands many riders ride to beat the traffic jams (filtering) ;)

Marcin

Reaction score
Visit site
Took my bike today to work because the heat got lower. Didn't even realized I have celebrated this day ;)

ShoopCE

Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I too rode to work! Missed the reminder last week, but thanks Mike. I'll try to get the word out next year.

Iffy weather here in WV/Southeastern Ohio. Had a gully washer pass through right at noon. But from the radar it looks like it should clear up by the time I need to ride home. Expect I'll have fewer bugs on the windscreen.;)

2006_FZ6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
We had an organized event at work today, about 24 riders. They rode out to lunch but I had to go back for a meeting!

Good group of people!

Bassieh

Dark Overlord
Reaction score
Visit site
Finally could take the bike to work today. Past weeks wasn't at my home base so had to take the car there. 5 colleagues also came on their bikes.