Pazzo,crg,asv,fp??

killbill

Reaction score
Visit site
i am new here, just got me new FZ6,can't sleep. Love it so much but the poor brake and clutch levers. wann't change to aftermarket one. any suggestion ??PAZZO,CRG,ASV....They also looks nice but quite expensive... 200$ for one pair, is them easy broken?? or like ASV called unbreakable lever?or guys have other options available?

Evitzee

Reaction score
Visit site
Sure, you can get cheap levers, but these are critical control devices. Spend a bit more and get high quality items that look good, feel good and will last.

agp

Reaction score
Visit site
I had Pazzo's on my FZ6. I bought cheap ebay ones from Fire Dragon Brothers for my R6. The only difference was that the adjuster was plastic and the Pazzo's had better anodizing. Ebay levers are no less safe than Pazzo levers.

My opinion is that Pazzo, ASV, CRG, and whatever else are a total ripoff.

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You get what you pay for.

I have Pazzos. They quality is fantastic.

The cheaper levers - some members have complained that they have changed colour after only a couple of months.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The cheaper levers - some members have complained that they have changed colour after only a couple of months.

Yup. If the bike is left in the sun daily, the levels will change to bronze color (still look very good, but different). Anodizing is definitely less than great on cheap ones.
So you have to decide if you want to pay additional $150 for the levers to stay black :D

mcteague

Reaction score
Visit site
I just installed the cheap ones from Helmet_HK\eBay. I was amazed at the overall quality. I got silver as my bike is mostly black and needs a bit of contrast, and due to reports of the black levers turning bronze.

On the other hand, I did have to file down the clutch lever bracket as it was a bit too fat, as others have reported. Once that was done they worked great. Nearly 1/4 the price of Pazzos was worth a bit of labor on my part.

Tim

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
On the other hand, I did have to file down the clutch lever bracket as it was a bit too fat, as others have reported. Once that was done they worked great. Nearly 1/4 the price of Pazzos was worth a bit of labor on my part.

Tim

I had to file clutch side as well. Took all of 10 minutes and it's invisible once installed. Worth it.