Nwt ICON Hella ladies leather pants sz 9

jdesiano1

Up to no Good
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok I have about had it. LOL I guess having things too big is better than too small. I bought a 9, too big and that sucks cause I love these pants but need a 7. These are this years model and retail for 210.00. I paid 180.00 but she doesnt take returns. So I am offering them up for 150.00 plus shipping and seeing if anyone is interested. They are a 32 waist with a cut to fit inseam.
now if anyone has a pair of 7 icon leather pants used or whatever in decent condition and black and would like to trade for a brand new 9 (might as well try) I am willing to talk. If no takers sympathy is appreciated

Have2BeFree

It's My Bike!
Reaction score
Visit site
I can offer sympathy. It's so hard to find a pair of leather pants that fit right! Unfortunately I wear a smaller size or I would be interested. Good luck and I hope it works out for you.

keira

Mrs. Reiobard
Reaction score
Visit site
Condolences to you.

Int he future, might be a good idea to try things on before buying..... I learned that the hard way.

keira

Mrs. Reiobard
Reaction score
Visit site
Would if anyone within a 200 sq mile radius carried any leathers for women.

make them order, if they don't fit, return them. my local dealer had a full size run of the joe rocket pants i bought in stock for like 6 months after i bought them. now they have a great selection of women's gear. if women don't go to dealers looking,t hey will never carry it.