NJ/PA Ride - Saturday - May 3, 2014

happyker

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Ive been really really REALLY wanting to go on a group ride again but my schedule is back to: sure Im making a little more money but Ill never see my friends with normal(ish) jobs again :(

I pack a whole lot of hours into Sat-Monday and then have Tues thru Fridays completely and totally off... sooooo if anyone wants to do a Tues, Wed, Thurs, or Friday ride Im in for that!

Hope everyone has a blast today!!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm going to text you just to mess with you! Lol! :p

Sent from Moto's Motorola

If I remember, I'll text you a pic of delicious donuts we'll be enjoying Blah

As promised Erci sent me text of Motojoe and himself with the delicious donuts he promised! It would be so great to catch a ride with my friends on the other coast! If I get out there my son in Jersey has a CBR6000rr I can use. :p

This forum has awesome members!:rockon:
Donuts.jpg

Last edited:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great ride with great company! About 8 hours in the saddle for me.. just right.

Few pics:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

JeffSez59

Reaction score
Visit site
Ive been really really REALLY wanting to go on a group ride again but my schedule is back to: sure Im making a little more money but Ill never see my friends with normal(ish) jobs again :(

I pack a whole lot of hours into Sat-Monday and then have Tues thru Fridays completely and totally off... sooooo if anyone wants to do a Tues, Wed, Thurs, or Friday ride Im in for that!

Hope everyone has a blast today!!

I can do that. Just let me know when you want to and we'll meet up

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Smersh

The Pillaging Tatar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I ended up venturing out today mid-day today, rode up to Bear Mountain and then down through palisades.

Here is something you don't see all that often - met the owner at the overlook on the east side of Hudson, right before Bear Mountain Bridge.

1915 Harley Davidson - that's a 99 year old bike - in running condition! Check out the headlight - it used to run on gas. I've seen these things in museums, but not on the road.

20140504_114728-L.jpg

20140504_115153-L.jpg

20140504_115157-L.jpg

20140504_114646-L.jpg

20140504_114652-L.jpg

20140504_114922-L.jpg

The guy has run it cross-country to CA. He's going there next year too.
Respect to the owner and the machine.:bow:

For those worried about the quality of HD motorcycles today, rest assured, immediately after, i saw a couple of harley riders, and their modern bikes ran/smelled/looked just the same. They go about as far on single tank too (48 miles) Just joking.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I ended up venturing out today mid-day today, rode up to Bear Mountain and then down through palisades.

Here is something you don't see all that often - met the owner at the overlook on the east side of Hudson, right before Bear Mountain Bridge.

1915 Harley Davidson - that's a 99 year old bike - in running condition! Check out the headlight - it used to run on gas. I've seen these things in museums, but not on the road.

The guy has run it cross-country to CA. He's going there next year too.
Respect to the owner and the machine.:bow:

For those worried about the quality of HD motorcycles today, rest assured, immediately after, i saw a couple of harley riders, and their modern bikes ran/smelled/looked just the same. They go about as far on single tank too (48 miles) Just joking.

That is so cool! Look at the tank shifter and the clutch! Where would you find rubber for that thing!?