New Yamaha wmn's Black Leather Jacket Large (by Hein Gericke, pic)

mellofelow

Reaction score
Visit site
Edit... price drop to $140.

I have a brand new Yamaha Women's Black Downtown Leather Jacket - by Hein Gericke size LARGE with tags. Perfect for winter and beautiful jacket for casual. It's a snug fit and approximately size like Men's small. Retails $325, I'll sell for $150 shipped. Any questions or pictures, PM me or email [email protected]

Here's the info from website and link.

0.9-1.1mm mid-weight leather jacket with polyester lining. Removable Core-Comp™ armor at shoulders, elbows, and back. Front and back reflective piping. Two chest vents and two back exhaust vents. Two handwarmer pocket and one inside wallet pocket. Two-way center front zipper. Princess seams for flattering fit. Embossed Yamaha logo.
Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA - Women's Riding Gear Women's Black Downtown Leather Jacket - by Hein Gericke™

spw-06jdt-bk-500.jpg

spw-06jdt-bk-bk-500.jpg

Last edited:

GConn

Squid hater
Reaction score
Visit site
Can you please tell me where I can find some reliable sizing info? What dress size do you usually wear? PM me if you want. I might be interested for my girlfriend. Thanks

P.S. I live in the EU. Will you ship outside US?

mellofelow

Reaction score
Visit site
From Hein Gericke website's sizing chart, Women size Large is about dress size 12-14 (US size if that makes any difference?!). European numeric is 42-44?

When my wife comes home I'll get her input as to how it sizes compares to standard.

Hein Gericke USA

I guess I can ship to where are you? Cypress? Not sure how much it will cost though. Let me try to sell this in the US first.