New riding game?

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Me and a buddy were talking about this the other day and it sounds like a lot of fun, kind of a spin off of the first riding game. Basicly there is a list of destinations and challenges, with different point values assigned for varying difficulties, starting at the beginning of the month riders have the whole month to complete as many challenges as possible to rack up as many points as possible. That's the main difference because in this game you can pick what ever challenge you wish, and everyone can keep playing all month. A rider can only do one challenge one time, but can do multiple challenges in a day, there is no limit. You must take pictures of your bike at the destination to prove it and riders keep track of their own points, and after every post of a challenge completed tally up the points in the last line of the post. I think we can all be honest enough to keep it fun but if y'all want we could make it to where there has to be a newspaper printed the day of the picture or something similar in order to make sure people don't try to use old pictures I personally don't think that's necessary but I'll leave that up to y'all. Since we are already well into January I figure if y'all like this idea and want to play we can start at the beginning of February. Plus that leaves us some time to fine tune the rules and come up with some more challenges, because once it starts there is no new challenges added to the list until the month is over. I would like to have a minimum of 30 so that someone could do something new everyday if they wanted, but more the 30 is fine too. So here is the challenges that I have come up with so far

1) ride to your bordering state/country/provence north/south/east/west, can be done for every new border 2pts +1pt if border is more then 150miles

2) get a law enforcement officer to help you check your speedometer accuracy 3pts -3pts if you got pulled over for speeding because that's not the idea

3) ride to work, this challenge can be done everyday of the month 1/2pt per day

4) ride in the rain 2pts

5) go on a group ride, you + 2 others 2pts plus 1pt for every extra rider

6) go on a poker run/charity ride 4pts

7) ride down a dirt/gravel road 1pt

8) ride 2up with someone who is scared of motorcycles or hates them 3pts

9) ride below freezing 3pts

10) ride above 100* f 2pts

11) find a Harley guy, not a cruiser guy a straight up Harley guy or chopper guy, and take a picture of him on a jap bike 2pts

12) ride more then 500miles in a month 3pts

13) ride more then 1000miles in a month 5pts

14) ride to your state/countries Capitol 1pt

15) ride to a local bike night 2pts

That's all I have come up with so far but let me know what y'all think, of you want to play, and feel free to post ideas to rules and new challenges. As far as new challenges go try not to just copy ideas off the other riding game, try to think of something fun, tuff, or interesting because the point of his game is the same as the other to get you out there riding! So let me know what y'all think

tejkowskit

Gold Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This sounds awesome. I'll have to sit this one out, but I will play next time when there isn't snow on the ground.

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm not stepping on anyone's toes by trying to come up with a new game am I? If I am then I apologize, I was trying to think of something new and fun that everyone could participate in at the same time.

If I'm not rubbing anyone the wrong way then bring on some new ideas for challenges and what not!

Dartanubis

Reaction score
Visit site
nah it seems like fun but right now the weather has gotten worse than normal and i cant ride my bike until the end of feb or mid march since the weather is constantly at 25 degrees and windchill is like 19 and that's just to cold even for me rofl.

yamihoe

Professional test dummy
Reaction score
Visit site
its not the weather for me, but apparently it takes 2 weeks to change a tps sensor..:rolleyes:
if i would have know they were gunna take their dear sweet time with it I would have just taken the sensor myself and done it that night....smh

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
I was kinda figuring everyone would be honest since we're just playing for fun, but as far as the points go I was thinking something like this

(picture)
Up under the picture player puts points and adds to their total score so if this picture is worth 2pts and I already had 10pts it could look something like this

(picture)
2pts total 12pts

If I posted multiple pictures I could look something like this

(picture)
2pts total 12pts

(picture)
3pts total 15pts

(picture)
1/2pt total 15.5pts

That's just what I was thinking but I'm 100% open to suggestions and ideas