Just changed my bike!

foxbass

I prefer being on top
Reaction score
Visit site
Yesterday morning I started out with a heavy, wobbly ridge-tracker that fought back round every right bend making throttle control near impossible. I had to exaggerate my body leans into every corner and drain covers were a nightmare!

I thought, well enough is enough, this has gotta go.:(
Today I have a 'brand new' FZ6 S which turns almost instinctively! Gone is the tracking of ridges and it goes a lot faster too!:rockon:
Woohoo!!!:BLAA:
So, what did I trade up from???

Erm,
They're the same bike.......:confused:

Doofus here decided to take it to the gas station and PUT SOME AIR IN THE TIRES!!!!!:spank::spank::spank::spank::spank:
(Um, 17psi in the front)

Note to self:
LEARN, YA GREAT BIG LUMMOX!!!!! :ban:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
LOL.. there was a post about tire pressure here just a little while ago. Yeah, extremely low psi like that will kill handling big time.

McLovin

plain evil
Reaction score
Visit site
Lots of tire pressure threads lately..the winterized crowd is finally getting out huh..Spring is officially here!! :cheer: We need a Spring Refresher course thread.

The weather was so nice this morning, it hurt going to work. Perfect riding weather. Soon enough it will be 115° fahrenheit in the Borrego dessert and the wind will feel like someone's holding a blow dryer up to my face. Must take advantage now!

Last edited:

Silver05

Reaction score
Visit site
I check my tire pressure monthly now. Just 5 psi low makes it feel really splashy.

You can definitely feel 5psi. I check my pressure before every ride, unless I'm riding several consecutive days. Its just one of those things that's so easy and it makes me not worry.

tcmalker

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
You can definitely feel 5psi. I check my pressure before every ride, unless I'm riding several consecutive days. Its just one of those things that's so easy and it makes me not worry.

While that may seem like a good idea to check pressure so often, I worry about losing air everything time that's done. I know it might be a little, but it adds up.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
While that may seem like a good idea to check pressure so often, I worry about losing air everything time that's done. I know it might be a little, but it adds up.

Air compressor FTW :D
I check once a week and if it's low it takes me 2 seconds to top it off :thumbup: