help a fellow member out?

NewKidOnTheBlock

Reaction score
Visit site
Ive been looking at a bike in Paris, Texas. And i'm really considering buying it Ive got them down to 3500 for an FZ6 2008.

but i live in Florida well over 1000 miles away and was wondering if anybody near the area would be willing to give it a look for me? i would greatly appreciate it!!! :Flash:

this is their website if anybody around it knows of it shoot me a message please! Motorcycle Dealer in Texas: Honda & Yamaha Cruiser Motorcycles, Scooters & ATVs New & Used Cycle Sales & Parts For Sale in Paris, TX.

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ive been looking at a bike in Paris, Texas. And i'm really considering buying it Ive got them down to 3500 for an FZ6 2008.

but i live in Florida well over 1000 miles away and was wondering if anybody near the area would be willing to give it a look for me? i would greatly appreciate it!!! :Flash:

this is their website if anybody around it knows of it shoot me a message please! Motorcycle Dealer in Texas: Honda & Yamaha Cruiser Motorcycles, Scooters & ATVs New & Used Cycle Sales & Parts For Sale in Paris, TX.

I'm not in the area, but it seems like you could find an FZ6 in good condition near you with 10k miles for that price or better. Anything super special about this bike?

NewKidOnTheBlock

Reaction score
Visit site
well ive been searching the florida are for quite some time stalking craigslist and anything else thats online, but anything thats near me is either over proced and sellers are not willing to budge or gets sold before i can get to it :(

im going to see if i can get them to come down anymore on that, if they do then i would prob buy it. but with shipping its gunna kill me

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
well ive been searching the florida are for quite some time stalking craigslist and anything else thats online, but anything thats near me is either over proced and sellers are not willing to budge or gets sold before i can get to it :(

im going to see if i can get them to come down anymore on that, if they do then i would prob buy it. but with shipping its gunna kill me

That's a bummer. Yeah, I can imagine when all is said and done getting it to Florida will cost more than the overpriced ones local to you, whether you ship it, or even if you ride it back.

Good luck!

Wildcat_drvr

Great-Grandpaw!
Reaction score
Visit site
Thats just like my bike! Except mine had been wheelie "looped" and flopped on right side by original owner scratching engine case and corner of fairing. I think he got scared of it and let bank repo it, I paid $3750.00 plus taxes and it only had 1447 miles on it. Bought it in May this year. I'd keep looking. Good luck,,, Rich

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

TCormier

Reaction score
Visit site
If you decide you are interested in it, let me know! I'm about an hour or two from Paris and wouldn't mind going up there, plus it makes for a good ride for me :D