Hello from Toronto(ish)

DaveTheCanuck

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello!

I'm David and I just picked up a 2008 FZ6 this past weekend :) This is my second bike; I've been riding a Kawi Ninja 300 since November 2012. My 300 is still in my garage along with the FZ6 for now, but I will be selling it in the coming weeks :(

This is only my second full season riding, but in the last year and a half I managed to put 32,000 KM on my 300, riding anywhere and everywhere with friends. Some of those miles include multiple trips to Pennsylvania, a trip to Deals Gap (Tennessee/North Carolina), many trips across Ontario (as far north as Elliot Lake) and 3 track days at Toronto Motorsports Park :)

The 300 has been an amazing bike, and I've invested a lot of time and money into it, but I decided I wanted to try something a little bigger (okay, a lot bigger).

Some pictures for your enjoyment...

And some less-than-glamorous shots of my new FZ6...

And that's my blurb :) Looking forward to exploring new places and racking up the miles on my FZ6!

David

iviyth0s

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: I am EXTREMELY interested in your thoughts of the 300 to FZ6 as you get to know it since I was pondering getting a Nin300 at the same time as my FZ6 and I still have some buyers remorse due to never riding one (I know I'd love its lightweight, gas mileage, handling etc.)

I wish you were closer, I'd totally wanna test ride it. (Ironically my cousin lives in Toronto so if you held onto it for a while, maybe I could make the excuse to get up that way haha)

Hope to hear back from you after your experiences with the Fizz!

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice intro and very refreshing to see a new rider progressing with making the right decisions. The 300 is a great bike and sharp looking too. You should get a great resale value despite your mileage. Great to see a new rider get out and explore too rather than limiting themselves within the local area. Just the change in the color of bike you have gained more speed.