Getting a new (to me) bike!

viviifz6

Winter...
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey man I'm just south of you in Kalamazoo until the end of April when I move back to East Lansing. Let me know if you want to ride! Id be willing to take the trip north/west for a half a day sometime. There is also another member on here from GR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am in East Lansing right now, so let me know as well if you would like to ride

CBRF3RIDER

Reaction score
Visit site
I am in East Lansing right now, so let me know as well if you would like to ride

I am going to be back in EL for Easter weekend, maybe we can ride if your not going back to GR? Do you live over on Haslett road right before Hagadorn? I saw an early model sliver FZ parked out in front of a house a few times and thought it might be yours.

EDIT: Just saw you have an '07 so its not yours. Maybe its someone else on here?

Last edited:

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site
Look at the look on your dad's face! he surely is jealous!

you got a nice mint bike, i preferred the blue one colour wise only, this black one looks new. congrats. you got the luggage?

Xavias

Shenanigans.
Reaction score
Visit site
I thought id like the blue better, until I saw black in person... all I could say was.... whoa.

The luggage was too good to pass up in my opinion, so it came home in my car... didn't want to ruin gas mileage!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

viviifz6

Winter...
Reaction score
Visit site
I am going to be back in EL for Easter weekend, maybe we can ride if your not going back to GR? Do you live over on Haslett road right before Hagadorn? I saw an early model sliver FZ parked out in front of a house a few times and thought it might be yours.

EDIT: Just saw you have an '07 so its not yours. Maybe its someone else on here?

I actually live in East Lansing in Chandler Crossings off from Abbot rd. I will be here until early june, whenever I am done with track and field and I will be finally done with college!

CBRF3RIDER

Reaction score
Visit site
I actually live in East Lansing in Chandler Crossings off from Abbot rd. I will be here until early june, whenever I am done with track and field and I will be finally done with college!

I live right by you off of Park Lake road. Well in the summer at least. I wish I was finished this year! Still have another year left. That is what I get for changing majors :(
Sounds like we might have all of May to ride if the weather cooperates. Maybe we could ride out and meet up with Xavias sometime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk