German Moto GP: Stoner... “It will be very tight”

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
He went close, but still not sure if he will get the cigar this time.

This season im yet to be convinced that Casey is riding with the same desire & passion he did in 2007 & 2008.

Thats what happens when you sign a contract to ride for Honda...........

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

This season im yet to be convinced that Casey is riding with the same desire & passion he did in 2007 & 2008.

I've been thinking the same. The last couple of races, he's been down in the pack, passes everyone with ease until he catches Pedrosa, then (all of a sudden), he can't go as fast??? Doesn't want to get on the bad side of the new boss before he's even in the team... :rof:

:rockon:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Im thinking that because he now has his plans for next year sorted it will lift the weight off his shoulders & release the shackles :thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Im thinking that because he now has his plans for next year sorted it will lift the weight off his shoulders & release the shackles :thumbup:

My thoughts exactly! Time for a bit of Aussie glory! We are "due"....overdue in fact, when you consider the Aussie riders records at world championship level for the last 20 years! Most succesful nation at world level of bike racing for last 20 years....it's a fact!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If only but likely :(

Yes i know, Kwaka just never seem to be able to get a race bike working properly! But hey,there is always a first time! And they have been banging on about how good the new ZX10 is going to be....but i have serious doubts, as most would! The record is not good, in fact, Kwaka'sw are more known for destroying good racers carreers! :eek:

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Hope your right. Do miss seeing the boy in full attack mode & setting the pace.

Even better, when Casey is out front winning, we get lots of cut acrosses to the Ducati pit & a certain member of the Stoner family :D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hope your right. Do miss seeing the boy in full attack mode & setting the pace.

Even better, when Casey is out front winning, we get lots of cut acrosses to the Ducati pit & a certain member of the Stoner family :D

Mrs Stoner! What a great example of a beautiful South Australian Woman! And i reckon she is getting hotter as she blossoms into "Womanhood"...
View attachment 29687
Grrrrr! :D:D:D:D