FZ6R fairing swap

mduhon

Reaction score
Visit site
So recently my friend decided to trade in his sv650 for an fz6 :D and he was saying he was interested in potentially adding fairings to it. After some searching and thinking I was wondering if the FZ6R fairings would fit an 04-06 fz6. They have sets on ebay that have all 21 pieces that seem like it could work. Could anyone give me a little insight to if this is even possible? One example of the fairings on ebay is For 09-10 Yamaha FZ6R FZ-6R FZ 6R ABS Fairing Blue New | eBay

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
So recently my friend decided to trade in his sv650 for an fz6 :D and he was saying he was interested in potentially adding fairings to it. After some searching and thinking I was wondering if the FZ6R fairings would fit an 04-06 fz6. They have sets on ebay that have all 21 pieces that seem like it could work. Could anyone give me a little insight to if this is even possible? One example of the fairings on ebay is For 09-10 Yamaha FZ6R FZ-6R FZ 6R ABS Fairing Blue New | eBay
Different frame. Don't bother.

You can buy lower fairings for it. Use the search. PowerBronze and loads of after-market ones. Yamaha do some very sexy ones for the 2007+. You can see mine on my site.

Wh0M3

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice looking fairings. I went there to check it out for my 06' and I think the price is very reasonable.

I might have to do this. :thumbup: