FS : Two Brothers CF Exhaust

novaks47

Yeah!
Reaction score
Visit site
SOLD!

Time to sell my used Two Bothers Carbon Fiber Exhaust! I now have Scorpions, so time to send these off to a new owner.

Price : SOLD!

Payment method accepted : Paypal

Why am I selling these for so cheap? Well, it comes down to condition. Please read my description carefully. I want to be sure that you know what your're getting, so there's no surprises! As you can see in the pictures, the carbon fiber has faded and turned yellow. I have no idea if they can be restored or not, nor how much work or money it would take to do so. They were like that when I got the bike, and got slightly worse over time. I have repacked them recently, so the packing is brand new, with about 500 miles on them. There is also a minor scratch on one of the cans, which you can see in the pictures.

Included items :
1. Both CF cans, which already have the P1-X quiet inserts.
2. Piping
3. Muffler straps
4. Scorpion FE Kit(not pictured) DISCLAIMER : I don't know for sure if it will work correctly with the TB exhaust or not.
5. Two Brothers packing material, should be enough for another repack(not pictured)

NOT INCLUDED :
1. The TB fender eliminator kit. I kept this on my FZ and used it with my Scorpion exhaust.
2. The exhaust clamp that attached the TB pipe to the stock pipe. I broke the one that came with my Scorpion exhaust(d'oh!), and used the TB one, as it's a better design anyways.

The items that are not included, can easily be purchased from Two Brothers directly. I'm sure there are other sources as well, such as online vendors, or your local MC shop.

Feel free to ask me any questions you may have!

Last edited: