FS: New Alpinestars Vector Leather Jacket - Blue size 50/60

t1j2f3

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a brand new MINT CONDITION blue Alpinestars Vector perforated leather jacket. It retails for $499.95 and is a size 50/60. I bought it new but have never worn it aside from trying it on (the tags are still attached). The reason I haven't worn it is because my dad put on some weight and gave me his used Dainese jacket.

I would like to sell it for $400, including shipping. If it doesn't sell here I'll put it up on Ebay. I am posting a stock photo, description, and a link to the ALPINESTARS website. PM me for additional photos.

310467_blue.jpg

Here is some info direct from Alpinestars:

Vector Jacket: A sporty performance jacket with a bold look, designed to include good protective qualities while out on the road.

*1.2-1.4mm full-grain leather construction for excellent abrasion resistance.
*Multiple stitched main seam construction for maximum tear resistance.
*Patented external high modulus thermoplastic protection on the shoulders.
*GP protectors at the elbow with injection molded shell and dual density padding.
*Ergonomically placed Schoeller stretch Kevlar panels and leather flex zones for optimal comfort and fit.
*YKK semi auto lock zippers.
*Removable thermal vest.
*Adjustable waist.
*Waist connection zipper allows attachment to selected Alpinestars leather pants.
*Die-cut leather logos.
*Back protector compartment with a foam back pad (CE certified RC back protector available as accessory).