armystrong

feeling Triumphant
Reaction score
www.fz6-forum.com
SOLD-----SOLD------SOLD

Hey everyone.

For sale is my SMC600R hitch mounted sport motorcycle carrier
Price: $190.00
For local pick-up (shipping would probably cost a small fortune)

I'm located in Southern Maryland (not far from Virginia, DC and the rest of Maryland)

The SMC-600R hauls any style motorcycle weighing up to 600 lbs on a 78.75" long x 8" wide, 99 lb carrier track designed to work with 2" Class III and IV hitch receivers. A folding 72" long x 7.5" wide loading ramp makes loading sport motorcycles into the all aluminum motorcycle carrier convenient and painless.

I used this carrier several times (when I still had my FZ6) and never had any issues with it. Price brand new runs around $260 +shipping. This carrier is perfect for those who don't have room for a trailer or just dont want to pull, maintain, register, tag, etc... a trailer. The FZ6 fits perfect on this and the carrier is rock solid.
See below:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Contact me here or by PM if interested.

Thanks

Marc

Last edited:

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats on the sale, Marc! I'd have been all over this when you first posted it, but unfortunately, I don't own a truck that could handle it! I'm fairly certain my '05 Toyota Echo's suspension would give up the ghost if I tried to put it on there...lol.

:BLAA:

BamBam77

Old but still riding
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats on the sale, Marc! I'd have been all over this when you first posted it, but unfortunately, I don't own a truck that could handle it! I'm fairly certain my '05 Toyota Echo's suspension would give up the ghost if I tried to put it on there...lol.

:BLAA:

But just think of the great wheelies you would do:wav: