FS: 2007 FZ6 Red & 2006 Ninja 250

Andyjo

Reaction score
Visit site
Here's the skinny, need to get rid of the Bikes, so i can buy something more suitable for the Alaska Highway (and the cross country ride). I'm sure I'll end up with an FZ6 or FZ1 after the trip, but they aren't really the bikes for a cross-country two-up trip.
So, what i have for you today is 1 x 2007 FZ6 (red) with 15,461 miles (just checked), been stored under a roof for it's life (parking garage, car port, living room, basement, etc..), it HAS been dropped once, @ 5mph, sand in the road - So the left side crank cover is gauged up ($56 bucks for a new one), and some plastic is a little non-pretty, but i can repair it if it's that big of a deal, I'm planning on doing it if i don't end up selling it first ;)
The only mod I've made is the dual headlight mod. Tires are 1 year old, have plenty of tread left. Have all of the manuals, engine was broken in properly, oil changed every 2000 miles with yamalube, never been seriously beaten. Looking for $3200 for it, will have to bust out the camera tomorrow to properly depict the damage, but it's really not that bad. Have the title in hand.

The next is a PRISTINE 2006 Kawi Ninja 250 (the wife's), red, with 8000 miles on it, never been dropped, VERY clean (she cleans it more than rides it). The only mod made to this bike is that the previous owner had drilled 4 holes in the end of each muffler to make it a bit louder, and it does sound really good! If this is an issue, I can just thread some bolts into the holes to bring it back to a stock level of soundage. Just changed the oil, tires look good, have the title in hand. Looking for $2200 for this one.

I don't check the forum that often, do if you're really interested, or just want to remind me to get some pics up, you can email me: a.johnson.d[at]gmail.com

Thanks for your time!