Fieldsheer Congo Sport textile jacket 2X

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site
Fieldsheer Congo Sport Jacket Size 2X 46-48" chest 36-37" sleeve
600D Carbolex® outer shell with 1680D ballistic overlay in high impact areas for maximum abrasion resistance
YKK® front zipper closure
Rainguard® 100% waterproof, breathable membrane
Ram Air® shoulder and back vents for maximum ventilation
Reflective phosolite® on front and back of shoulders for added mobility
SP memory foam® back pad
Anatomically fitted for the riding position
Pockets included: 2 hand warmers, 1 zipped map pocket, 1 velcro cellphone pocket and 1 velcro cargo pocket
Zip-out full quilted liner with velcro cargo and cell phone pockets
8" zipper connection plus universal belt snap

I Bought this jacket new just a few months ago

Used approx. 6 to 8 times for about 600 miles of riding.

It is in excellent condition.

Tested in 45 to 70+ degrees riding weather so far.

Zip out quilted liner with pockets.

The vents move a lot of air throughout. I actually had to zipper the vents closed on a 70+ degree day because it was too cold on the highway, so this jacket should be good for warmer weather than 70 degrees.

This is a wonderfully versatile jacket and I hate to let it go but I have decided on a more muted, touring style of gear (for a 45+ year old rider). I have a 46" chest and this jacket fit well with some room for layers.
Letting this go cheap for $40. Buyer pays actual shipping cost from 07532 zip code. Besides, it matches the faster blue color pretty nicely!

Retails new for $120+

Note: The sizing runs a size small. This 2X size is for 46-48" chest and 36-37" sleeve.

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site
BUMP.
Jacket is still available. Price is $40. I will toss in free parcel post shipping to anyone who is interested.

Last edited:

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
If this was a typical 2X, I'd take it off your hands in a heartbeat. But that's usually a 52 chest and this sounds like it runs a bit smaller than that (I'm 6 feet tall and 235 or so...so big...lol).

That's a great price, though! Good luck with the sale!

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site
I weigh about the same and am 5' 10" muscular build. Get a measurement of your chest at it's broadest point (just below the pits). If you are 46 or 47", this jacket should fit. I am 46" and it fit me well with some room for layers.