F/S: LeaN69 Speedometer Bracket, Brand New

skooter65

Mainah'
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sold! (07-29-2012)

Just as the title states; I have a brand new, never installed, LeaN69 Naked Speedometer bracket for 2007-2009 applications. I purchased this with the first group buy late last year. Great quality product, ready to make a naked bike happy.

Here is a link to the original thread: http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-streetfighter/39312-speedometer-bracket-group-interest.html

Asking $55.00 Shipped to the Lower 48 States.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thank you!

Scott
[email protected]

SpeedometerBracket002.jpg

SpeedometerBracket004.jpg

Last edited:

ticktock

Reaction score
Visit site
Has the price gone down? I didn't want to take business from him by underpricing; I don't want to be overboard either.

I guess as he makes more the machining quote will go down. I'm not sure how long I will have to wait for mine because I'll get one out of the "next batch." Just means I have to be patient before I can convert my bike!

LeaN69

Reaction score
Visit site
FYI: I am not making these anymore. This is the adjustable bracket allowing the user top pick their optimal speedometer location.

Current ones I'm making are "fixed" which will put your speedo at the same location as the bottom on this one.

A lot more work went into this adjustable one. If somebody would like the freedom of adjustability, the only way to get one is off of members who have purchased them in the past, since I am no longer making these.

Considering just those things its a great deal! :thumbup:

Good luck with the sale!