F/S: Dowco deluxe saddlebags and tailbag

gpd211

Reaction score
Visit site
Lowered to $75 shipped.

I'm asking $100 shipped (lower 48). obo. The bags all have attached rain covers. MSRP of bags is $104.95. MSRP of tailbag is $82.95

paypal is preferred. If interested pm me and i'll give you the address. Items will be shipped the next day by UPS. I will provide a tracking number

Here is what you get Dowco deluxe saddle bags. The saddle bags have been used one time.

IMG_0757.jpg

IMG_0758.jpg

Dowco deluxe tailbag

IMG_0759.jpg

IMG_0760.jpg

This tailbag was on my VFR when I totaled it so there is a slight marking in the top, it looks like two shiny spots. I tried to get a pic

IMG_0762.jpg

the only mark on any of it is in the picture above. The following is also included. All straps, the color inserts, the anti rub pads, and a priceless (lol) homemade bracket.

IMG_0763.jpg

IMG_0764.jpg

The bracket is pvc pipe that sits on the passenger pegs and goes between the seat and tail light. I put blue painters tape on the painted plastic and didn't get a mark. The picture below you can see the bracket. It really does a good job of holding the bags in place and keeping them away from the wheel.

IMG_0646.jpg

Last edited:

TeacherJoe

Reaction score
Visit site
These look great, and I appreciate the pics and description. Question: Do the saddlebag straps mount under the seat, so that the bags are somewhat secure when the tail bag is off? I'm thinking that if I use these, I will bring the tail bag inside frequently, and leave the saddlebags on.

Joe

gpd211

Reaction score
Visit site
These look great, and I appreciate the pics and description. Question: Do the saddlebag straps mount under the seat, so that the bags are somewhat secure when the tail bag is off? I'm thinking that if I use these, I will bring the tail bag inside frequently, and leave the saddlebags on.

Joe

I have used them over the seat, but there is no reason you couldn't put them under the seat. When I traveled I would unhook the two front and two rear attachment points on the saddle bags and take all 3 into the hotel.

The security of the saddlebags is the same if the tailbag is on or not. The tailbag attaches to the saddle bag. The saddle bag is what is attached to the bike.

Skrapiron

Mr. Know-It-All
Reaction score
Visit site
I'll take them. I bought a pair of Tour Master bags, but cannot mount them on my bike without modifying the straps. I need to figure out of I can return them to the dealer I got them from, or if I need to just put them up on E-Bay...

I have had Dowco luggage in the past on other bikes and was very happy with it. I am definitely interested in taking your offer.

PM me the details. I can send a check or paypal....

Let me know!

Last edited: