F/S 2007 Naked FZ6

dimitre977

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
F/S 2007 Naked FZ6 - $3800 OBO - Bay City, MI

I have a 2007 Naked FZ6 that I am putting up for sale. The bike was laid down last year, all damage was cosmetic. Before I converted it to the naked version it is now I had the local Yamaha dealer check it all out. I am asking $3800 obo. I live in Michigan zipcode 48706. It currently has 7000 miles. I have a clear title in hand. I bought the bike with 600 miles on it. I started using synthetic oil at about 1200 miles. I lube the chain every 500-1000 miles unless it sits out in the rain and then it gets done sooner.

The bike has Rizoma bars, grips and bar ends. CRG hindsight mirrors. Shogun frame sliders. I had the triple tree, top clamp, radiator covers, windshield bracket, and custom speedo bracket powder coated. The same guy painted the tank, seat pods, grab handle, and exhaust cover. I wired up the headlights so both are on all the time. Front blinkers are just a cheap pair from Fly N Cycle. A couple of weeks ago I added one of the EBay black keyless gas caps. I have two seats that will be included with the bike: the one with the top case attached to it and the stock seat. Also have a set of soft saddle bags that go with the bike.

The only reason I am selling is my dad is going to sell me one of his two BMW bikes.

If you would like more pictures or have any questions PM me and I will get back with you as soon as possible.
View attachment 29759

View attachment 29760

View attachment 29761

View attachment 29762

Last edited: