Awesome Deal Alert: Shoei Qwest helmets

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey All:

I've had my eye on a Shoei Qwest helmet for a while. This morning I got an email from Motorcyclegear.com and they have a ton of last year's Shoei Qwest models on closeout. $274 shipped (US only). That's a great deal for a helmet that's nearly $400 normally. A few forum members have the Qwest and seem to really like them for their low noise level and high quality.

Just thought I'd pass this along!

Closeouts > All Types > Shoei :: MotorcycleGear.com

Ohendo

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
That is a great deal, thanks for sharing.
Wonder how they can sell them so cheap? Hope they're not knock-offs or anything - prices everywhere else are still in the high 300's.

Thanks again, heading to the local shop to try on different Quest models to make sure of my size, then I'm ordering too!

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That is a great deal, thanks for sharing.
Wonder how they can sell them so cheap? Hope they're not knock-offs or anything - prices everywhere else are still in the high 300's.

Thanks again, heading to the local shop to try on different Quest models to make sure of my size, then I'm ordering too!

The owner bought the remaining US stock of those three 2011 Qwest models specifically. Motorcyclegear.com (formerly New Enough) are reputable and I've ordered lots of items from them...helmets, gloves, tools, jackets and even the Scorps for my FZ6. :)

hsq91

Reaction score
Visit site
Mine arrives Friday. I love motorcyclegear.com. They usually have some of the best prices and are always spot on with customer service. They're usually my go to site for any equipment.

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I've worn the helmet several times now and it's like wearing a plush sofa on your head, but much lighter ;)

Two thumbs up! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Ohendo

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Mine arrived Friday, TC-10 size Large. Absolutely love it. Rode all weekend and couldn't believe how quiet and light it was compared to my old ton of bricks. The graphics look sweet, too. Match the silver tank on my FZ perfectly.