April 2011 euro moto adventure!

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
Impressive Stacy! Wrong direction on that highway (we went South from Ajaccio all the way to Bonifacio), but you got it! :)

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
You guys took the highway to Bonifacio? Kool. I visited Corsica in 2003. I took the train from Ajaccio (arrived there by ferry from Marseille) across some pretty impressive interior mountains to Bastia. Go France!

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
We woke up at 4:00am, rode 2 hours to Toulon, departed with the Ferry from Toulon at 8:00am, arrived in Ajaccio at 2:00pm, and rode to Bonifacio (inland for the first section and then along the West Coast).... spent the evening and night in Bonifacio, and then rode along the East coast of Corsica to Ghisonaccia, at which point we made a left inland to Corte, and then to Bastia.... took the Ferry from Bastia at 9:00pm, slept on board and arrived back in Toulon at 7:00am.

Probably the most wonderful 2 days of riding in my life. It was a-ma-zing.

I'll post the movie asap (between work and the family, it's been total insanity lately, so it may take me a couple-3 weeks until I finish it) and hope to be able to give you a feel for what we experienced....

Last edited: