Anyone in Oz interested in buying my TCP seat Cowl???

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
As i am selling one of my FZ6's, i no longer have a need for my TCP seat cowl!

Now, you cant buy these in Australia, because we have no distributor in Australia, or New Zealand, for that matter, and as such, you either buy from OS, or you miss out.

These TCP seat cowls are the best looking of all the seat cowls out there, IMHO.

My TCP seat cowl is painted in 2 pack gloss black, and is in pretty much perfect condition, except for the fact that on both sides, it has it's locating tab's missing, from where a stealership broke them both off, trying to get the seat off my bike....

You cant notice this when it is on the bike, but it does make the seat cowl bobble around a bit, ever so slightly, if it is not fixedd into place tightly...

I am looking for $200 AU, plus postage.

I am NOT interested in selling it to anyone oversea's as the shipping cost will put the price above what these are currently available for oversea's...including shipping!

If anyone is keen, PM me for details...

Here are some photo's of it on my bike!
View attachment 34364

View attachment 34365

View attachment 34366

View attachment 34367

View attachment 34368

View attachment 34369

I am open to bartering...to a point!

:thumbup:

Awww man, that is so tempting! Unfortunately I'm trying to get into the green on my ccard, and the back of my bike has the topbox almost permanently attached. Thats a sweet looking cowl though, thats for sure!!!

Now, you cant buy these in Australia, because we have no distributor in Australia, or New Zealand, for that matter, and as such, you either buy from OS, or you miss out.

These TCP seat cowls are the best looking of all the seat cowls out there, IMHO.

My TCP seat cowl is painted in 2 pack gloss black, and is in pretty much perfect condition, except for the fact that on both sides, it has it's locating tab's missing, from where a stealership broke them both off, trying to get the seat off my bike....

You cant notice this when it is on the bike, but it does make the seat cowl bobble around a bit, ever so slightly, if it is not fixedd into place tightly...

I am NOT interested in selling it to anyone oversea's as the shipping cost will put the price above what these are currently available for oversea's...including shipping!

View attachment 34364

View attachment 34365

View attachment 34366

View attachment 34367

View attachment 34368

View attachment 34369

Bumpity bump.....ok, i wanna get rid of this thing, price reduction... now $175 firm plus postage....it's an awesome piece of kit, at $100 below retail, with better quality paint than new!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

View attachment 34364

View attachment 34365

View attachment 34366

View attachment 34367

View attachment 34368

View attachment 34369

Bumpity bump.....ok, i wanna get rid of this thing, price reduction... now $175 firm plus postage....it's an awesome piece of kit, at $100 below retail, with better quality paint than new!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Bumpity bump bump

BUMP!

:D

Back