Just watched the game England vs Ireland. Good game, Ireland won :cheer:

France still leading the championship.

Gilo-FZ6

Riding the Big Honda
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
After last nights terrible Welsh display..theres nothing more comforting than watching the Sais loose. :cheer:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wales - I'm so depressed about it. If we played well, I could handle it. But the scoreline made out we played better than we did.

And on Shanes birthday......

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Spare a thought for me won't ya. Gutted that wales lost as I was brung up on the Taffs rugger. Now also devastated that England's poor performance still continues. Do you know what its like being an Englishman living in Ireland when they beat us:spank::spank::spank::BLAA::Flip:

Nelly

Jez

Reaction score
Visit site
Do you know what its like being an Englishman living in Ireland when they beat us:spank::spank::spank::BLAA::Flip:

My sympathies - it's the other way round for me, Irish living in England. Worse for you I expect.

I was thinking this today - wearing my Irish rugby shirt out to lunch in the pub later. I bet nobody would even bat an eyelid. But try wearing an England rugby shirt in an Irish pub the day after an England win. Wouldn't go down so well. ;)

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My sympathies - it's the other way round for me, Irish living in England. Worse for you I expect.

I was thinking this today - wearing my Irish rugby shirt out to lunch in the pub later. I bet nobody would even bat an eyelid. But try wearing an England rugby shirt in an Irish pub the day after an England win. Wouldn't go down so well. ;)
I haven't even got it out of the wardrobe lol. You can not buy an English shirt in the sports shops over here. I can understand that there would be no demand lol. I have been able to get a Welsh one in galway though.
Well played yesterday, Brian O took a fearful knock from Paul. I was happy that they brought him off. Not because it weekend the side (not) but looking at him on the pitch he was well and truly out of it. I want to see him fit for Leinster (my new region).
Also slightly disappointed that Jonno could not be more magnanimous in defeat. Yes its tough to be beaten at Twickers, but when you lose you also lose with dignity in my opinion. I still think that Wales will come good fro the world cup. They play such free flowing rugby. It's something that both England and Ireland could improve on.
Very impressed with Italy to, they are not there to make up the numbers. The forward's are so aggressive.
Don't worry England will beat France and still leave the championship open lol.