2008 Yamaha FZ6 w/Lojack

bluemax89

Reaction score
Visit site
Bought this 2008 yamaha FZ6 600cc motorcycle less than 2 months ago at petes cycles on belair rd brand new with 0 miles on it. Since then i have put less than 500 miles on it. The reason for selling is i just had my first child. This is an 08 FZ6 that also has lojack installed on it. The lojack is just one extra layer of protection for the owner. If the bike moves more than 3 feet from its location with out the transponder nearby, lojack signals the bike stolen. They contact the police, give you a call, send you an email and even text you to let you know the bike is stolen. The police have a tracking system in their cars to track the lojack signal on the bike as well. If the bike isnt recovered lojack even cuts you a check to help pay for the loss. I paid close to 9000 for everything, the bike being most of that, almost 2000 for the lojack and taxes and such. I would like to get 7000obo for this like new bike. Come see it in person most anytime since im home for a few weeks thanks to paternity leave. If you want i can even deliver up to 25 miles away! Great starter bike!

photo-12.jpg

photo-7.jpg

bluemax89

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm keeping it now. I saw more gas with this hong than I ever could imagine vs driving my Infiniti to work. The gas savings has really saved this bike for me