2008 Yamaha FZ6 Mint Condition!

Haris717

Reaction score
Visit site
2008 Yamaha FZ6
Blue
7,730 Miles

I am the 2nd owner of the bike. The bike has been transported here from California. Its been very well maintained and stored in a garage, its never been dropped or scratched.The bike looks brand new! The bike has brand new tires for beginning of season. Last summer I did a oil and filter change. The reason for selling it is i have no time to ride it. This summer i put barely any miles on it due to work. Its very clean and its a perfect all around bike. Also almost forgot the add the bike has a brand new set of Michelin Pilot Road 4 installed with less than a 1000miles(i think its like 400miles i will check on receipt) just installed during the summer.These will definitely last a long time and handle great in any type of condition.

Asking price is $4400
Feel free to message me any reasonable prices, open to negotiation.

Also if needed i have a lot of pictures on my phone so just email me if you want more!

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:to our great forum.

I've fixed it so that if someone responds to this thread you will receive an email. :) We also don't do bidding so OBO is good but....

Good luck with the sale!

Last edited:

Haris717

Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:to our great forum.

I've fixed it so that if someone responds to this thread you will receive an email. :) We also don't do bidding so OBO is good but....

Good luck with the sale!

Thank you! Hate that my for sale post is my first and only post, but I been searching though the forums for a while! Who knows maybe I keep the bike and stay on here.

Haris717

Reaction score
Visit site
Decided to keep it last summer but still wasn't able to ride it as much as I want. Its back up for sale now. Message me your offers! Lowered the price to 4,400 which is a great deal for a great bike.